W.C. Fields once said "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." So on that note, here is my first attempt at the myth known as 'blog.'
I'm having a very hard time lately with all of the adult decisions in my life. It used to be so easy: should I major in mathematics, or polisci; should I eat corn for dinner, or a real vegetable; should I watch a movie, or pick my bunions? Now that I have a woman in my life who opens up new and exciting opportunities for me... I've come to the conclusion that this forces new and exciting decisions to be made. Should I buy a house, or have my wife quit working; should I invest in retirement, or go to Grand Cayman; should I buy a hybrid car, or another child (although, let's be honest, you don't truly buy a child -- you rent)? These are the concerns that ravage my brain as I run on the treadmill in the morning and try in vain to care about the Democratic nomination.
10 years ago

5 comments:
I am so excited you guys are blogging! Welcome... I hope it was good for you :)
Hi Ash. Thanks for visiting.
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You did good for your first try. And to think you were saying blogging wasn't for you.
Blog blog blog blog blog blog blog. Have I mentioned I hate the "word" "blog"?
Hey Keck! You can hardly criticize people who accept a "blog" for what it is, until you stop referring to youself as "Mii."
Post a Comment