Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Those who invalidate reason ought seriously to consider whether they argue against reason with or without reason." ~ Ethan Allen

OK, so the title has very little to do with my post today, but it does connect. I am writing about furniture and so... I thought Ethan Allen was appropriate! :)




Now the official start to my post...







Houston, we have FURNITURE!





I am so excited. For those of you who have come through my lovely front door into an empty room, we now have it completely furnished! And best yet, it was a fluke. We happened upon a great sale on a furniture set in Sm ith's Marketplace. We were buying steak for our new upright freezer (Oh, PS- We got a freezer, too!) when I wandered near the home area of the giant store and found the set.


It was half off the regular price and then they had a coupon for an additional 10% off! Can't pass that up, so we bought it that day.





I hereby officially invite any and all blog readers to come visit and sit upon my sofa, love seat, or recliner. If Kninsa is sprawled out on the sofa reading, just ignore him and sit on down.

6 comments:

the lunch lady said...

hurray!!! congratulations on your acquistion!! the room looks great!

Allyson said...

Oh it looks so beautiful! I am so happy for you and your new room!

kninsa said...

Finally! A new place to make out.

momtherunner said...

Beautiful!! Your room looks gorgeous! Congrats on a great deal too! I hope your invite was for a time when the making out is finished!?

The Hansen Clan said...

I love it! Everything looks so great! Maybe you can set up the webcam and I can pretend to come and hang out on it :)

Amy said...

What a great find! Love it. Why can't I ever happen upon the great deals!?