Hilarious! I found out the good news when there was a bag of these delicious goodies on Allyson's desk the other day. I wondered if she perhaps had saved a bag from a purchase a year ago, or if, by some miracle, they had been re-established. Imagine my joy when the latter was the case!!
6 comments:
ohhhhhh! I see a lot of extra gym time in my future!!! :)
They're back! Phew!
Yay for you! :) I was worried there for a while!
Happiness in a pink and purple bag! Long live the Circus Animal cookies!
Question: is this blog post so short because you were typing it one handed, while busily conveying pink and white morsels to your mouth?
Hilarious! I found out the good news when there was a bag of these delicious goodies on Allyson's desk the other day. I wondered if she perhaps had saved a bag from a purchase a year ago, or if, by some miracle, they had been re-established. Imagine my joy when the latter was the case!!
Post a Comment