I don't know your brother but he is now almost a hero of mine. The Wii jumping jacks would put him over the top. :)
Apparently the wii fit gets mad at you when you jump on it :( Otherwise I would have.
Kninsa, you are truly evil! For future reference, Shem's sister isn't so forgiving.The sideways hoola hoop was pretty funny though! LOL
Darling, come near me with that camera and there will be serious consequences.
Awesome video! Thanks for the giggles!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't know your brother but he is now almost a hero of mine. The Wii jumping jacks would put him over the top. :)
Apparently the wii fit gets mad at you when you jump on it :( Otherwise I would have.
Kninsa, you are truly evil! For future reference, Shem's sister isn't so forgiving.
The sideways hoola hoop was pretty funny though! LOL
Darling, come near me with that camera and there will be serious consequences.
Awesome video! Thanks for the giggles!
Post a Comment