Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pool Party


Since it finally got hot, we decided to celebrate the first day of summer with our neighbor friend K.

Pookie decided to watch while K and Canerib fought it out!


Canerib took aim!

All in all, it was a smashing, if not completely wet, success. Kninsa and Shem had a good laugh behind the safety of the sliding glass door.

3 comments:

kpmomma said...

We are at the end of a pretty bad heat wave ourselves. It's been up in the low 100's which wouldn't bother me, I LOVE hot weather, if we had an air conditioner in our home. All we have is a portable swamp cooler and a couple of box fans. Argh! Needless to say we've spent a lot of time outside in the water lately!
Looks like you guys had fun!

The Hansen Clan said...

That looks like so much fun. We got our pool out on Monday and the girls had a blast. I stayed nice and dry so I had fun too (I love glass doors!) :)

kninsa said...

Well, it's like my mom always said: "It's all fun and games until someone throws a cupful of potting soil into the air conditioner intake."