Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." ~Miss Piggy

So, Shem has a relative of a friend of a co-worker ... or something like that ... who recently posted this little rant, which I absolutely LOVE!! Mostly I enjoy the female-only asides smattered throughout. Every little insight into a female mind is a breath of fresh air to us Y-chromosomers. In fact, it reminded me a little bit of a story by Dave Barry, in his book Guide to Guys, about Roger and Elaine (as an arbitrary believer in copyright laws, I will not post it here, but I'm sure you can find it somewhere if you really look). Also quite eye-opening.


Well, not so much a breath of fresh air as a sigh of frustration...
But it's still a great post by this Wendygirl.



"That was a very brave thing you did, Wayne."
"What... running a stop light?"

6 comments:

the lunch lady said...

that was great!

the lunch lady said...

and thanks for the muppets link (on my blog) I thought this one was good also.

the lunch lady said...

rats. I'm trying to get this html link thing to work, and not doing very well at it. sorry. It did work on my blog commentsm when I did a test drive two minutes ago.

kninsa said...

Wow, I'm flattered to be blessed with so many sack lunches today. I'm a frequent frequenter of your blog; post it there if it works better.

kpmomma said...

I'm sorry, I can't relate to the rant at all. I think I should have been born a boy. I'm more bachelor than married woman, always have been. You'll see when you get here! LOL I think Shem stole all of the care for decorating genes in the family.As long as my books are taken care of I'm happy.

Allyson said...

Your writing is so funny, yet true! My aunt Wendy just laughed when I asked if she was ok with being quoted, and you added something to it with your insight from the male perspective.