Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else..." ~Dumb ad

Number of times Pookie wet the bed this weekend:  3
Number of times Canerib laughed so hard he wet his pants:  3
Number of times Canerib laughed so hard he threw up:  1
Number of times Pookie saw Canerib... and threw up:  1
Number of times kninsa pricked Canerib's vein:  1

Amount spent on laundry this weekend:  $37.88
Gaining an intimate knowledge of all your children's bodily fluids:  Priceless!

4 comments:

Shem said...

Sure. It is funny now, but not as funny at 3am!

kninsa said...

I beg to differ. When Canerib threw up on that sheet you were hiding under... THAT was pretty darn funny.

the lunch lady said...

ahh, boys and bodily functions.

yourself included, mr. "making farts" kninsa.

Allyson said...

So I have heard of laughing so hard that you wet your pants, but laughing so hard that you throw up - that is a new one.
I want to hear more about Canerib throwing up on the sheet Shem was hiding under- that sounds pretty funny...(ehem)...I mean horrible and very damaging for Shem ;)