It all started with this infamous post, praising the snow we'd received, and asking for more. Quickly followed up by a quote by the genius Bill Watterson and another homage to Mother Nature for the snow she gave us.
And yes MoNa, I even enjoyed it when you dumped on us on Christmas day and I had to spend my vacation shoveling -- several times.
But enough is enough. You win, MoNa! I can't lift the snow any higher.

There is physically no more room on my pile to stack snow; what used to be a cool sledding hill is now useless because you have to climb the tree to get to the top of it; what used to be a gorgeous new home for our little family is now invisible to the naked eye.
Of course, we had a WICKED COOL snowball fight yesterday, so maybe just a few more inches would be kind of fun...
P.S. I defy this woman in Maine to post a picture with more snow. The dare is on!

6 comments:
I don't know for sure if I can beat it now. I should have taken a pic after the blizzard that dumped 2 ft in one night. Since then, it has rained and compacted and iced over. But wait, it snows now! And there is a severe storm warning for the next 24 hours. I will pick up the gauntlet. You shall be defeated!!
So you love the snow huh? Well I agree - enough is enough! I vote for an early Spring...where is that groundhog?!
Wow! What a fabulous photograph. Who is your extremely talented photographer? :)
That is a sight!! I was a little worried when it hadn't snowed much and December was already half way through...those worries are gone, long gone. The forecast looks like you're going to have find some more room on the top of that pile!! Good Luck! Kudos to your photographer...there is some definite talent of capturing the moment shown in that pic!! :)
Holy Moly! I think you deserve a massage!!
I don't think we got that much snow down in the south part of the valley. I know when I went to my parents house in P-town, it looked very similar to your parts of the world. Crazy how that works. I'm glad the snow is done..oh wait..it's Sprinter not Spring, silly me, it can and probably will snow in May.
Post a Comment