Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BOY, noun: A noise with dirt on it

A conversation with Pookie:

Pookie: Shem?
Shem: What?
Pookie: Shem.
Shem: What?
P: Shem!
S: What?
P: Guess what?
S: What?
P: I have to tell you something.
S: What?
P: I have to tell you that...
S: What?
P: Know what?
S: What?
P: Know what we did this morning?
S: What?
P: Guess what I had for breakfast?
S: What?
P: Daddy made me a special breakfast for waking up dry. Know what it was?
S: What?
P: Um.... What was it called again?


(Shem is a pretty boring conversationalist.)







-- Title definition obtained from Not Your Average Dictionary

4 comments:

Shem said...

Ah. Nothing like having a heart to heart with one of your sons. I treasure these moments.

the lunch lady said...

What?

Allyson said...

So cute!

kpmomma said...

LOL, cute pic. btw! I have those conversations all day! With lots of "Umm's" added in for effect.