I want to publicly apologize for any rude or degrading comments made to, or about, Edward Cullen or Stephenie Meyer. I do not think Ms. Meyer's writing style is very good; I do not think Bella's infatuation for you is appropriate; I do not agree with the bizarre relationship between Bella and you and Jacob. That being said, however, I do enjoy the
topic Ms. Meyer has chosen for her books. I enjoy the horror genre, and have a special affinity for vampires. I loved Bram Stoker's
Dracula, Stephen King's
'Salem's Lot, Scott Westerfeld's
Peeps, and I have no problem reading Ms. Meyers' books about you, Edward.
So... please tell your friend to
get off my front porch or I'll go get a wooden stake!
7 comments:
Love it!
Was that really on your porch? FREAKY! At least you don't have to worry about mice!
The marketing team for Dark Knight really has gone too far!! I've seen it 3 times. Enough for all of us. Stop it now please!!
Hmmm....rabies anyone?
hahahaha! you're so busted!!!
That is funny. However, I have to agree..why the love triangle with Jacob no less..ughhh! I'm reading the fourth book wondering how i got sucked in.
I would so be moving over that one - YIKES!
Post a Comment