So, like, we're at church? Trying to listen, and stuff? And the boys are being rambunctious? And we just want them to find a quiet activity? For a change? So Pookie tries to kiss Shem? We, like, have this running joke that nobody is allowed to scam on my gal except for me, else they get decked in the nose. But Shem was looking exceptionally phat, right? And Pookie wanted to nab my attention? So he tried to pull a zoom-in on her? Mouth all scrunched up and lips puckered tightly? So I grabbed his sides really hard? Like, to tickle him, and junk? So he, like, exhaled really suddenly? Out of surprise? With his mouth still closed up tight?
Yep. Snot spray all over Shem's cheek.
If that's not a spiritual experience, what is?
10 years ago

12 comments:
Mmmm... Snot. YUMMY! Hey Sher, call that paybacks for that time you pinned me to the floor and let a big ol' loogie slowly drop into my hair. Yes, Bobby, this is the sweet little dame you married! PURE EVIL! ;)
"I have no recolection of that, Senator." Come to think of it, I believe that statement was about the same time as the incident in question. Let the 80's go, KP!
@ shem: Quoting a line from Clear and Present Danger (which came out in 1994, consequently) hardly exonerates you...
@ kpmomma: Show me a woman who is NOT pure evil and I'll show you a woman who is married to me.
Now please take your petty arguments to someone else's blog; I suggest the lunch lady's. Classic!
Ah, my poor dear young husband. I was quoting Ollie "Norte" (wouldn't want someone to accidently find us searching HIM. He seemed to remember nothing when he was before the senate committe checking the I-ran Cont-ra scandal. Thanks for defending me all the same.
Paaauuuulllll... Sherri and Bobby are picking on me! Whaaaa...
Sound familiar? Ah, the good ol' days!
Sorry to say "I told you so" Shem, but according to the urban dictionary, I am totally right.
I don't know this man Ollie to whom you refer, but I do know that "nobody in the U.S. government, going all the way back to the earliest days of this under Jimmy Carter, ever had anything to do with running drugs."
I really should have stayed with teaching. The downfall of this country will be that people have no idea what is real and accept what is told to them on the internet. Google agreed, with you dear. Luckily for me I remember the televised hearings. For those who don't
click here.
Ronald Reagan... Harrison Ford... I was pretty close; I knew it was an actor.
Can I stay after class for some "extra credit??"
hm... Keep talking. Got anything particular in mind?
Hey now, you two... Let's keep it PG! LOL
You know ... from my perspective, it was AWFULLY ironic to hear SO many in the Reagan administration - and Reagan himself keep repeating "I do not recall that, senator," and then have him die of Alzheimer's.
Irony.
... or a conspiracy theorist's dream ...
mmmmm, nothing says LOVE like a snot shower.
And, just to defend myself, I was not lauding the merits of He Who Shall Not Be Named. Only the joys of a good deal . . .
Post a Comment