I have to admit, the very first time I tried an In-N-Out Burger burger, I thought it was "just okay." It was a delicious hamburger, to be sure, but it wasn't anything to write home about. Although for the price, it was exceptional! Where else can you get such a delectable delicacy for less than $5?
However, as time goes by, the Snyder empire has begun to grow on me. Quite a bit, as a matter of fact. So when I discovered that In-N-Out was in my state, I made a special trip to visit it. And the last time I went to an In-N-Out (about 20 minutes ago) I finally decided that it is the best burger shop I know. So yummy! So low-fat, and good for you... (okay, I just made that last part up).
California is a marvelous place.

By the way... it's not too late.

6 comments:
I told you so.
AMEN! California is pretty amazing; there is just no way around it.
I cannot say just how deeply pleased I am that you have finally reached a state of enlightenment where In-N-Out is concerned. I for one never doubted that it would happen; it was only a matter of time before good sense took over. Thanks for making me hungry.
R.E.M. liked it????? I'm thoroughly confused.
California is overrated and In-N-Out Burger is WAAAAAAAY overrated. Why did you lose your senses? Do they put addictive chemicals in the burgers or something? I've eaten there like four times, so it must take more than that.
Brad, you are an extremely negative person, and I pity you.
I've always said, if you don't have something negative to say, don't say anything at all.
Seriously, what was with the R.E.M. thing?
Oh wait... you fixed it. I retract my seriously statement.
You should add Phantom Planet to your list, though.
Post a Comment