Don't bother looking him up on imdb; I will save you the time-consuming mouse-click by just telling you who he is. According to Access Hollywood (always an unbiased media source), he is (and I quote) "a former child actor who appeared on the popular kids' TV series 'Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.'"
Okay, first of all, he appeared ONCE. On one single episode. And he played some bratty little kid who sucked too bad to make the soccer team (not only that, he couldn't even make thejunior soccer team), and so he enrolled the help of the Power Rangers to help him practice for the second tryout. Ignoring the immeasurably long Power-Rangers-have-better-things-to-do-than-help-little-nerds-make-school-sports-teams argument, let's focus on the point at hand: that was not only the only MMPR episode he appeared in, but it was the only show he was EVER in. Ever. Good heavens! Even Drew Barrymore had more excuses to be screwed up than he does... and look how incredibly sexy er... mostly normal she turned out to be.
The thing I find the most amusing about the entire bit though, is that his own attorney is quoted as telling the jury that "Skylar is guilty of all three murders," but "I'm going to ask you to give him life without the possibility of parole as the appropriate sentence." Does it even sound like this guy is on his client's side?
Yes, he killed three people. Yes, it was in cold blood and premeditated. But he should be allowed to live anyway!
I'm sorry, but I'd love to put this Skylar clown in a deserted forest alone with Jason Lee Scott and his Power Sword for just ten minutes.

5 comments:
MMPRs are DUMB.
Shem is right, I blame MMPR!
you lost me at MMPR.
I hate the MMPRs. I saw something about that "Child Star" Whatever. I think Drew Barrymore is ugly. She occasionally has a cute moment, but mostly ugly.
You've been watching way too much MMPR
Post a Comment