Halloween in a nudist colony...that would be very interesting I am sure! The pumpkins are very cute though, and I hear that the little darlings will be clad in some pretty adorable Halloween costumes come candy day - I can't wait for those pictures! ;)
4 comments:
isn't it lovely that we insist that our childre be half naked to use pens!
Halloween Rules!
I love Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays.
Halloween in a nudist colony...that would be very interesting I am sure! The pumpkins are very cute though, and I hear that the little darlings will be clad in some pretty adorable Halloween costumes come candy day - I can't wait for those pictures! ;)
*GASP* Shem! Where is your wedding ring?? A married woman should ALWAYS have her ring on! LOL
Cute pumpkins, btw... We are waiting for the pumpkin patch at Megan's school to open. Are you going to carve them eventually?
Sorry, I had to edit my post because I accidentally revealed your name... SHAME ON ME! My tail is down and I'm headed to the corner now...
Post a Comment