Your new home is beautiful!! (Yes, I'm still lurking!) We do miss you and your cute family very, very much!! I hope your new ward and neighbors appreciate how lucky they are and make you feel welcome!!
I loved your house! Thanks for the invite to come and view it in person. You found a great place to call your own. I do believe you are in my brother's stake..so really, we are still kind of connected. :) Shem..I may have hinted to your other half that his "best room in the house" needed a bigger tv..sorry.
9 comments:
I am so happy for you all and your exciting change,your new house is so adorable! I love the red trimming!
CUTE! Your TV looks soooo small in the living room! Time for a major upgrade! :)Bigger house = Bigger toys! LOL
What a nice looking house! Why was it "harder than expected?"
Change was harder then we thought. Moving to a new city, losing friends, having to change placements at the dinner table, etc.
Your new home is beautiful!! (Yes, I'm still lurking!) We do miss you and your cute family very, very much!! I hope your new ward and neighbors appreciate how lucky they are and make you feel welcome!!
Your house is super cute!! congrats you guys! We miss you as neighbors!
I love your house,
even though I miss you.
And thanks for reminding me of my nerditity.
You know, with this move, you're not going to be able to avoid speaking in church this time!
I loved your house! Thanks for the invite to come and view it in person. You found a great place to call your own. I do believe you are in my brother's stake..so really, we are still kind of connected. :) Shem..I may have hinted to your other half that his "best room in the house" needed a bigger tv..sorry.
Post a Comment