So this morning as I lay in bed at 6:45am, hitting the snooze button and knowing my gym time was quickly becoming a non - opportunity, I heard a noise. It was familiar. It was the noise I hear in the middle of the night when Pookie is trying to open our door in his sleep.
It stopped. Then a moment later it started again. Then it stopped. Then started. Then the door opened.
Pookie came over and stood by my side of the bed and said...
"Uhm, Shem. (pause) Uhm. I need to tell you... (pause) uhm. (pause) Uhm. (pause) Nothing."
Then he exited the room.
The end.
10 years ago

7 comments:
Classic! I honestly worry that if there ever comes a time that I have children, and they come in to get me while I am sleeping, that their little voices would penetrate my nightly coma. Ignoring their needs and feeding their problems with baked goods - man my kids are going to have issues!
Good times... good times.
He was subconsciously telling you to get out of bed and go to the gym! LOL Too cute!
I saw this today and thought of you: http://www.fitsugar.com/1891046 I'm seriously considering it! LOL
Ummm.
I was going to post something.
But Pookie said it best.
Nothing.
Well done, you've trained him to go to her side of the bed. Evil genius you are...
Sadly, that happens to me all the time. I should start carrying post it notes with me everywhere I go.
Post a Comment