Here's one of the plates I put in (this food has been drying on for over 24 hours...)

Then, I hid it behind other plates (just in case she came home and caught me)

Here is the same plate just after the dishwasher finished

I didn't even know the dishwasher was done, because it was so incredibly quiet; I had to keep going in to check on it. I hope you enjoy your new present, Shem!
Adore you.

8 comments:
I HAVE A NEW DISHWASHER!! I HAVE A NEW DISHWASHER!! I HAVE A NEW DISHWASHER!!
Sad what makes a person happy, isn't it.
what about:
YOU HAVE A HUSBAND THAT WILL LOAD THE DISHWASHER!! YOU HAVE A HUSBAND THAT WILL LOAD THE DISHWASHER!!
Congratulations on both! :)
Lunch Lady, shhhhh. He'll get a big head if he ever figures out how wonderful he is. :)
I'm bringing my dishes over to your house then because even when I "wash" my dishes before putting them in my dishwasher they STILL have crud on them afterwards... Grrr...
Shame on you for going behind her back but good for you for being pro-active. You might just break her yet... ;) I love you Shem!
Congratulations on your new dishwasher. I hate shopping for new appliances. It's almost as bad as shopping for nuts and bolts and plumbing parts. Love, Mom
a HA! Proof POSITIVE; you DON'T have to pre-wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.
Why do I still think this will not convince my wife?
How fun a new dishwasher! Yes, it is sad what we look forward to as adults..mine was my dyson vacuum. :) and just for the record, that "food" didn't look like food, it looked more like slime.
tsk, tsk, tsk! I love the photo journal.
Post a Comment