Monday, September 22, 2008

“A man who is very busy seldom changes his opinions” ~Friedrich Nietzsche

A quick list of things I have not changed (and probably will never change) my opinion about:

~ Being busy at work is both a blessing and a curse

~ Having friends that keep me busy every evening is both a blessing and a curse

~ Teancum is a major stud

~ Having a wife that's in love with a movie star that also happens to be a sensational actor is a "win" for all three of us

~ Recessions are a great time to buy... but a lousy time to sell

~ Shopko employees that don't have to wear smocks don't know how lucky they are

~ Halloween is the best holiday ever invented

~ Angelina

~ There's no such thing as "too much squeaky cheese"

~ Kim Possible is hot hot hot!

~ Homemade ice cream is good for so much more than eating

~ Freshly cleaned sheets.  Enough said

~ Shem is as beautiful as the day she introduced me to Maggie

~ The ability to laugh at things usually eliminates their threat

~ Children are both a blessing... and a blessing

~ Saturday mornings never lose their magic

6 comments:

Shem said...

Dearest... I loved this post, but I am POSITIVE you are missing quite a few things you will NEVER change your opinion about. Usually the statement starts like this... "the problem with..." I look forward to part 2.

kninsa said...

Are you calling me opinionated?

"Hey kettle? This is Shem... YOU'RE BLACK!!"

the lunch lady said...

one question:

What else is homemade ice cream good for????

Allyson said...

Kim Possible huh...ok. You know I would not peg you as an opinionated person, you seem so even keeled.

Tiffany and Brad said...

Man what a great list. Those are sure some great things to believe. :D

Amy said...

I don't know if i want to know the ice cream answer...