So, I guess I have been tagged. Which is fine, I needed a reason to Blog!
Here goes nothing...
20 Years Ago. . .
1. I was 17 and carefree!
2. I started applying to college.
3. I worked at Taco Bell (in ugly brown polyester uniforms with orange and yellow trim).
4. I sneaked my friends out of school in the trunk of Julia's car for a trip to Sizzler!
10 Years Ago...
1. I was working my way up in the corporate jungle.
2. I was living in a rental with roommates.
3. I was 30 pounds heavier.
4. I wondered if I was the only single person in this valley.
5 Years Ago...
1. I started working for a friend.
2. I owned my own home.
3. I decided to lose weight.
4. I found the other single people in the valley.
3 Years Ago...
1. I got my heart broken.
2. I danced as much as I could.
3. I started to worry about my parents.
4. I became a better daughter and sister.
1 Year Ago...
1. I visited friends in Hawaii.
2. I started a new job.
3. I met new friends and went on a spectacular vacation with them.
4. I fell in love.
So far this year I...
1. Got married!
2. Gained 2 beautiful boys.
3. Traveled to Key West and St Louis.
4. Put my house up for sale.
Yesterday I...
1. Went to the Stake Pool Party and was called a party pooper.
2. Went to work.
3. Did the crossword with Kninsa.
4. Forced myself out of bed for the gym.
Today I...
1. Forced myself out of bed for the gym, again.
2. Went to work.
3. Plan to go to bed early.
4. Will have lunch with my husband.
Tomorrow I will...
1. Try to make it 3 in a row at the gym.
2. Go to work (have to).
3. Play Pinochle with friends.
4. Read everyone else's blogs!
In the next year I will....
1. Have my first Christmas with my new family.
2. Move?
3. Learn to be a good wife and mom.
4. Get older. :(
I tag Kimberly, Allyson, KaRynn and Jane!
10 years ago

3 comments:
love it. except the moving part.
Really, what do those girls want from their leaders???
You are so cute!
Oh, darling... Too bad you don't still have that Taco Bell uniform. You could be having some wild fun with your hubby. I bet he'd get a real kick out of it. LOL
You DID look pretty hot in it, especially while wearing your ginormous glasses that got dark in the sun. LOL
Maybe you had those glasses when you were younger. Oh how evil fashion can be at times! The matching green and orange dresses dad spent a fortune on in Las Vegas come to mind... HA! :P
Post a Comment